"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

ten on ten

It's the final ten on ten for the year. Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. We had about 50 people for Christmas drinks so we spent most of the day preparing for that. So this months ten on ten is looking quite festive. It was a lovely night with friends. I was busy chatting & mingling so there are no photos of the actual party! 

This is a bit of what my tenth looked like....









7.32am     gardenias in the morning light & a buzzing bee
11.10am   champagne flutes lined up
11.49am   reindeer
12.42pm  golden baubles
2.11pm    a mandolin- I love the shape
2.35pm    joy, love, peace
3.44pm    magnolia flower in my garden
4.33pm    shadows
5.07pm    David & Charlie 
11.14pm  star light




4 comments:

  1. I forgot again!! so glad you had a lovely party. Love these pictures, all very festive

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I too love the shape of that mandolin. As always, I enjoy seeing the "ten on ten" glimpses of your life, but this time of year I especially enjoy seeing your warm, summery images as winter here is getting frigid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to celebrate the Christmas season, Leanne!
    I just love the photo of the mandolin, and of course, the beautiful magnolia.
    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful images! How I love this season! Hope I can manage to join in 10 on 10 next year! I love seeing everyone's images. Wishing you much joy at Christmas Leanne. Elisa x

    ReplyDelete