"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

night photography

On Sunday night I went into the city for Vivid, a light festival in Sydney that happens around this time every year. This is the first year that I've been, normally I get quite intimidated by the crowds.

 I did a photography walk with Canon, which was a great way to do Vivid. We had special access to vantage points & I learnt quite a lot about taking photos at night. It was fun to experiment with shutter speeds & double exposures. I managed to get a few photos that I'm really happy with....







 I did it with Justine so you can see a post on our collaborative blog, two takes, here.








5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Great shots, Leanne. The opera house lit up like that!! It looks spectacular. A photography walks sounds wonderful. Have you done one before? Elisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shots, I must put mine up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that first one - a double exposure, I presume - with its contrasting sharp and blurred focuses. Really beautiful. Love those glowing umbrellas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Leanne!
    I especially love the one of the umbrellas.
    Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely. The umbrella picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete