"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

fresh air & sunshine

I had such a lovely day today, I did a long walk with a friend along the Parramatta river.  It was 10 or so kilometres of foreshore walk, but really we had a lot of variety on the way...mangroves, river, countryside, luxurious housing estates, construction sites, paths dedicated to war memorials, sporting fields, a hospital & more. 
When we got to where we were heading (after stopping for coffee & lunch) we caught a ferry back to where we started. Always great to be outdoors in the fresh air & sunshine. 








































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that gorgeous tree and the wondrous oval frame its branches create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful area for walking! I love the house peaking out from behind that massive tree! I've been into trees lately. They are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete